It is a sweet gift or a nice party idea – Hot Chocolate evening with friends.
I did them for a party and my friend were very happy 🙂
What you need:
– Cake pop silicone trays (or ice cube tray, .. )
– Popsicle sticks
- First, you have to melt your chocolate. I did in the double boiler method because the chocolate melts slowly and evenly. All you do is fill the bottom of a pot with water and place a bowl filled with your chocolate on the top. Begin heating the water.
- Than make the mold for the chocolate blocks, I used cake pop silicon to get the shape I wanted. It worked out nicely. You can even get crazy with different shapes using silicon ice trays or silicon chocolate trays. Pour the melted chocolate into each mold allow to set in the refrigerator for a little while. After several minutes, you have to insert your sticks into the chocolate. Once you do this, continue to let the chocolate harden completely.
- Than pick your handle ( I chose popsicle sticks, but you can use wooden skewers, peppermint sticks, disposable spoons, …)
- JUST ENJOY: Stir a block of chocolate into hot milk and stir until melted. It works very well in non-dairy milk (I used Soya milk) And Voila!
Melted heaven!!!! I love it!!!!
As you can see the pot is very carefully cleaned, no chocolate is wasted 🙂
As you can see, I took pictures while I made the whole things, but when I finished, I was late with the preparation. So, I forget take pictures of the end result. What, I realized only when all of my chocolate stirrers was gone. 🙂 Therefore, for the last pictures I just insert one Popsicle into a piece of Milka Chocolate. 🙂 😛
I hope you will give these idea a try, as a gift or a sweet treat for guest!